So why don't we go,
somewhere only we know?
I've always had dream about going somewhere, to some places out there, and the most important thing on that dream is having a trip buddy with me.
Imagine if you have a trip buddy, or a trip partner with you, to go some places, or maybe some countries, i think it would be nice.
You will have a partner to :
- Take pictures, so you will always remember the places that you've visited and bring the memories with you and your trip buddy (and nothing more fun that taking pictures, right?)
- Getting lost (maybe it would be fun)
- Lost in translation (this one too)
- Write stories (journals, collaborated stories between you two, or maybe science fiction stories, anything)
- Stargazing (for this you have to find another place, jakarta is not a good choice for stargazing)
- Make some drawings
- Watching the skies, and clouds of course from the hill (if you don't have any partner, you will talk about the shape of the clouds alone, not fun)
- Oh and of course ask your partner a help to take your picture infront of some cool objects, it's better than using self-timer or asking strangers to take your picture
- Talking or not talking all day
- Eat some weird foods at unknown place
- Listening to some songs on the trip and sing it loudly together, so you will have a buddy to back you up if people call you crazy
- And a lot of another cool things (you can write your own list here..................)
I don't know who is he/she for now, but i hope i'll find he/she really soon.
So, is anyone looking for a trip buddy too?
P.S. That first line was taken from Keane's song, "Somewhere only we know". So i'm not a fan of Keane, but a few days ago i listened their song on the radio, and that line caught me ears.